Thursday, October 4, 2007

Prepping For The Day After

A bunch of people I know are going to be running the Chicago Marathon this weekend. As they're all double-checking last minute details, anxiously awaiting what should be a beautiful race day, I want to offer my own personal benediction for their running success in the form of this video so they know what to expect the day after. Just wanted to make sure all the runners are adequately prepped. After you watch this video, then you'll be ready to run. (For all of you running with me in New York next month, consider it a preview.)
Good luck to all in your races. May you all run like the wind and have a strong finish!

2 comments:

JohnnyGo said...

Great video!
The last guy is the best. Note to self: don't wear a white dress shirt to work the day after...

Anonymous said...

I hope the people you know are ok after today's Chicago Marathon.

What a sad day...

-Steve

 
Clicky Web Analytics