Friday, August 10, 2007

Taking A Break (in Myrtle Beach...)

I think my cold/flu is finally over. Just in time too. I'm taking a much needed vacation break from the running and the city in Myrtle Beach this weekend. Will try to fit a bunch of short runs whenever I can fit them in. The heat wave is preventing me from doing much outdoors, so I have access only to the treadmill. It's not my favorite place to do runs, but I'll do the best I can with the circumstances. Meanwhile, I'll try to eat and rest. Marathon training will resume again when I'm back in town in a few days.

1 comment:

Tom@RunnersLounge said...

Just came across your blog and wanted to say hi. The heat is rough for all of us. Hang in there, get well, and keep up the great training for NYC. Your Hartford time is impressive. Keep up the great running and posting!

 
Clicky Web Analytics